About Me

My photo
Hi. I am Professor Puan Sri Dr. Rohaty Mohd Majzub. Currently I am a Professor in Faculty of Education.I love to interact with everyone and learn something new. I believe in meeting a new friend everyday.However at times i am disheartened when other bloggers used my website to advertise their websites on google or abuse my website by changing the content of my articles.This is an unprofessional act. I hope this will stop. Thanks to those who participate in this website.I really appreciate your time and ideas.You are invited to visit my other websites: http://rohaty.edu.my http://rohaty-school-readiness.com http://rohaty.keciciran.edu.my

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI & SALAM TO ALL

I am looking forward to share my personal and professional knowledge and experiences related to social-educational issues and challenges locally and internationally. I believe that much can be generated and learn cross culturally deriving from the varied diversity found in the education systems. Thus i welcome any thoughts, ideas, opinion and feedback on any educational issue which can contribute to both understanding theories and building educational implications. Issues can be very controversial but we have to address them open mindedly and creatively.My present interests are in child development, adolescent psychology,educational governance and policies and the science and art of teaching and research.Once again you are most welcome!!!!


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BOOK HIGHLIGHTS:- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

This is a powerful book on human motivation. The Secret describes the law of attraction in the universe. This magnificent law governs all energy attracting energy to like energy.According to the author, everything in the universe is energy and that one's thoughts , feelings and beliefs determine the vibration and frequency of your energy. The energy of gratitude attract further positive things in life.The secret is one of the most powerful tools one can use to transform life into joy. List the things you are grateful for in life and you are maximizing your magnetic power to attract your wildest dreams and wishes. A
new book entitled "The Quranic Law of Attraction" has appeared in the market . The latter also talks about the Law of Attraction but from the Quranic perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment